Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Road To Nirvana

[BD]
The Desired Path
The guy who said "Getting there is half the fun." apparently hasn't retired yet.  We are now in week 3 of the process.  My X-coworkers have concluded that I haven't retired yet, (because I'm at the office at least for a few hour each day), and therefore continue to feed me things to keep me occupied.  However, my better half (VD) assures me that I have in fact retired and am therefore available to go out an play 24/7.  A state of retirement purgatory.



In all honesty though, it has been a really good experience.  Lots of getting ready for the first expedition and yet ANOTHER retirement party.

Awesome T-shirt and cake.  :D and Julia got the chocolate wheels - DRATS!







Also, Jessa Slade (the famous author) was visiting for the past week.  Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend the Romance Writers conference with her, (had to work that day...), and so missed the assorted cover-page hunks and hunk-trisses that I hear were assembled.

I WILL have a large assortment of reading material for the trip though.



Well, as promised in the first entry, posting diligence will not be my strong suit.  However, once formally on The Path, we should actually have something a bit more interesting to offer, and maybe even the time to share it with devoted followers on the "Road to Nirvana".

Good Thing I Like the Desert

No comments:

Post a Comment